resilience for individuals
The Resilience Programme offers individuals the opportunity to learn the tools and techniques of true resilience which can be applied in all aspects of life.
The programme has been developed by Maurice Tomkinson and Tianne Croshaw, in response to the needs of the individual clients and organisations. Having helped many people deal with the after-effects of stress, Maurice and Tianne were being asked to offer ways of preventing it in advance, before it became a major issue.
More than a programme of training, coaching, and support…
The programme includes:
- 1 day Resilience Workshop in the tranquil environment of The Hope Street Centre, Sandbach Cheshire.
- Two individual resilience coaching sessions scheduled at a time convenient for you
- Workshop notes and supporting material
- Access to private members website for 12 months
- Calm Zone audio CD to help you relax and manage stress
The workshops are designed to provide individual participants with the opportunity to explore what it means to be resilient. We will provide them with conditions to learn, content to understand and the ability to put the learning into practice. This learning will aid the development and sustainability of the organisations involved in the programme to look at how they can adapt to face financial and organisational challenges in the future.
Workshops run from 9.30am – 4.30pm and take place at The Hope Street Centre in Sandbach, Cheshire. Other venues can be arranged on request. Individual resilience coaching sessions are scheduled in at a time to suit you.