Tailored Resilience Programme for organizations
In order to remain competitive, organisations rely on a resilient workforce. Those who look after their people reap rewards through improved productivity and commitment. By investing in The Resilience Programme – you are demonstrating a commitment to the health and wellbeing of your employees.
The Resilience Programme for organisations can be adapted to suit the needs of both management and employees. To achieve this we follow a staged approach, from taking a detailed initial brief to providing activities to sustain the results achieved. Our approach is to work with you to understand the particular challenges facing your organisation, and then develop a tailored programme which suits your needs.
This may include, but is not limited to:
- Individual coaching sessions
- Full day Resilience Workshop at your offices
- Resilience Seminars on a variety of topics
- Counselling and psychotherapy for specific individual cases
- 360 Degree Feedback
- Topical newsletters, articles and regular communications
We welcome the opportunity to share our knowledge and experience through our programme, exploring resilience as it relates to you and your organisation.
Goals of the programme
- The programme team will work to build a relationship of trust with managers and employees in the organisation, by acting with integrity and maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- We aim to improve resilience, job satisfaction and productivity for management and employees.
- The programme will help to reduce stress-related sickness absence within the organisation by fostering a greater awareness of the risk factors and explaining the positive ways in which pressure can be managed.
- We will explore ways in which channels of communication between management and staff can be used to enhance overall wellbeing in the organisation.
- To empower management and employees to take responsibility for, and mange their own wellbeing in the workplace.
This site outlines the approach we use when working with both organisations and individuals. Our aim is always to understand and respond to the particular needs of your organisation or work situation. We then tailor our core programme to meet your specific requirements.